The Digigraphie Giclee
|Dimensions||130 x 160 cm|
Printing is done according to the certified Digigraphie® Giclee process known for its color rendering qualities and resistance to time. Indeed Digigraphies® Giclee are guaranteed 100 years. This quality label is used by museums and leading contemporary artists. This is your guarantee of quality reproduction which match with the stringent commitments of the artist: a strictly limited series, a perfect color match and resistance to time. A Digigraphie is a limited edition, numbered and signed by the hand of the artist. Each Digigraphie is marked with a stamp and accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.
The CommitmentsThe Artist undertakes, in the context of using the Digigraphie label, to exclusively produce works in limited series.
- By a professional printer li>
- With UltraChrome inks li>
- On certified papers li>
- Authenticated: numbered, signed by the artist, marked with the relief stamp and accompanied by its certificate li>. Ul>
The concept of limited series is defined by three criteria freely determined by the Artist: li>
- The number of prints li>
- The format of the print li>
- The support on which it is printed. Li> Ul>