This painting was realized in the context of a 52-minute television documentary directed by David Flacard and Laurent Buchemeyer.
David and Laurent accompanied me for 6 months throughout the process of the painting of “Unfaithful”, from the observation of the deer bellowing in the north Medoc to the presentation of the finished painting at the Game Fair in Lamotte Beuvron.
From mid-September to early October, the stag rutting season is an opportunity to observe the bellowings of the deers in absolutely magical lighting conditions. I wanted to transcribe in this painting, the atmosphere of early humid morning but sunny with the light that comes to illuminate the breathing of the deer.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Watercolor paper 210 g/m²
- Dim : 30 cm x 21 cm
- Framed dim: 33 cm x 27 cm
- frame in genuine walnut veneer
- Warranty 85 years under glass